Point/CounterPoint Collection now out, 2 new patterns are by Sarah (Beach House Breeze cowl & Snowfall on the Mountains shawl)
- Mary and Sarah chat about it on Kino Knits episode 20
- Down Cellar Studios Ravelry Group for information about the Pigskin Party KAL
Destination Achieved (FOs)
- Herschel the Heroic Hippo – just the hippo, needed to take tight-gauge break before doing shorts and cape.
- Thotful Spot Hand warmers – used Cascade 220, charcoal 900, 106 yds, added thumb, $5 Cdn
- Regan Aviator hat – worsted weight, 75 yds, by Julie Taylor £2.50 GBP – 5 sizes newborn to 5 year-old
Are We There Yet? (WIPs)
- Waiting for Rain
- Shorts for Herschel Hippo
- Weaving tea towels – check out Katie’s Instagram or #myfirstteatowels.
- Still slowly working on reverse stockinette sleeve for Fog & Whisper. Half done sleeve 1
- Working on the Unwind Yarn cowl, bandana-style, lots of restarts
What’s on the Horizon (Imaginary Knitting and/or Planning)
Katie: NO NEW PROJECTS!! OMG too many on the go.
We’d love to know if you have any tips or approaches for planning for Big Yarn Events as we start to look at going to Vogue Knitting Live in Minneapolis.
Thanks Greg, aka Knitting Daddy, for shawl pattern – Amplitude, only $3 until the 7th
Thanks to Kino Knits, Prairie Girls Knit and Spin, and Down Cellar Studio for mentioning the podcast!