What’s New in Life?
- Katie: Went to a yin yoga/acupuncture workshop last Saturday, and it was amazing
- Sarah: Stormy Harbour Hat is now available to purchase
- Introverts to the right…
- How T-Rexes function:
- Jodie – first person ever to say, “Hi, Imagined Landscapes”
- Jeanette of SunValley Fibers
- Kelly and Erin of Three Irish Girls
- Nicole, who sat with us at Shetlandia slide show
- Katie: highlights: Lace surgery with Romi Hill, and learning to fix a mis-crossed cable by using duplicate stitch
Any surprising finds for imaginary knitting?
- Sarah: Margo Poncho – faux-cabled, aran weight, cowl-necked rectangle – fastens with buttons under arm
- Katie: things knit with two weights/textures of yarn
Plans VS Reality: how did we do with our lists/goals?
- really nailed it in terms of sticking with my colour plans, weight guidelines, etc. Surprised by how much I bought, but totally happy. (over 6,000m of yarn)
- Katie: Stuck by it pretty closely. I went in knowing I’d be disappointed if I didn’t get yarn for Om or Ella, and got yarn for both.
Destination Achieved (FOs)
- Fingerless mitts – should be publishing Unwind Yarn set around Thanksgiving
- PACE shawl
New video podcast
- Wearable Blanket KAL – working on the details, but we are already discussing it in the Ravelry group
- Indie Design Gift-Along – Nov 22-30: Sale 25% off participating patterns, then a big knitalong!
Episode #8: Vogue Knitting Live