What’s New in Life?
Katie: Sound baffling for the mic! Not quite finished, but deployed nonetheless.
- Snow gnomes come out to play
Indie Giftalong: Sale is over, but the KAL and games are still on!
Katie: Shirestones Hat by Mina Phillipp
Are We There Yet?
- Ella by Hannah Fettig Hung swatch to dry with clothes pins to mimic garment weight
- Measured make-a-wish swatch, too
- Tiny sweaters 14 of minimum 21 (yikes)
- Feliz Navidad socks (aka Every-Who-down-in-Whoville)
- Rainer christmas-socks
- Zuzu’s Petals
- Eddy? technically on the needles since it’s swatched
What’s on the Horizon
- Kontinuum hat – double knit AND intarsia – woah!
- Ramble shawl – from the designer behind Briochealicious
Off the Knitted Path (non-yarn things)
Katie: Nobody Likes a Goblin by Ben Hatke
Sarah: Goblin Emperor by Katherine Adison
Patterns and Giveaways:
Prairie Hills On Ravelry – buy it before midnight, Dec. 14th using the code ‘hills25’ to get 25% off
Read more about the pattern and yarn here.
Giveaway: pattern plus a skein of yarn! To enter – go to contest thread in Ravelry and tell us about your favourite season. Must be a member of the group to win.