What’s New in Life?
- Katie: new job! Sad, but excited
- Sarah: kids no longer in final exam stress mode
- Indie GiftAlong – Sale is over, but the KAL and games are still on!
- Wearable Blanket: Keep on chatting in the discussion thread and adding things to the bundle! Next episode we’ll kick the whole thing off with a bit of discussion, a list of the prizes we have so far, and more.
- Rainer’s Christmas-Socks
- Every-Who-down-in-Whovile Xmas socks for Sarah
- Zuzu’s-Petals Can it be too big? Yes. It can be a knitted Elizabethan neck ruff.
Are We There Yet?
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks in Patons Kroy Singin’ the Blues
- Ciao! In Unwind Yarn Company’s TEALtember
- Never Not Gnoming
- Vodograi sadness
- Need a simple project for the great LOTRalong asap! What to knit?
What’s on the Horizon
Katie: SO MUCH IMAGINARY KNITTING!!!
Off the Knitted Path
- Xmas traditions
- Opening everything one-by-one and hugging – slow, but we’ve got nothing but time
- Mandarin in toe of stocking
- Eating halva and calling it ‘camel snarf’
- Pandemic Fans – Ep on Dec 6 of Hidden Brain on Liberia and Ebola
- Rifftrax film commentaries
- Rogue ONE! Spoiler Free
- article Katie talks about: Epbot: I saw Rogue One And Wish I Hadn’t
Patterns and Giveaways
- Giveaway: Prairie Hills Shawl pattern plus a skein of One Twisted Tree yarn in Prairie Gold colourway! To enter – go to contest thread in Ravelry and tell us about your favourite season. Must be a member of the group to win. DRAW WILL BE HELD Jan 1st. If it’s unlocked, enter!
- Patterns: New bundle of Sarah’s designs in IL Rav Group
Episode 11: Jolly and Joyous