Patterns and KAL
- Indie Design Giftalong
- Fab Five Trio coming Dec 27th. Mega discount
- ImaginKnitting KAL
- Dream pattern, dream yarn, dream technique…Stop dreaming and start making! KAL runs Dec 26- March 31. Projects must be cast on and finished in that time period to qualify to enter to win one of the Grand Prizes. Chatter prizes as usual!
- One entry/project per participant.
Are We There Yet?
On the Horizon: IMAGIKNITTING KAL
- Colourwork Mitts: Cold AF
- Possible brioche – maybe using Knit Circus gradient
On the Knitted Path
- Sample knitting for Long Way Homestead
- We also mention:
Off the Knitted Path
- Lies Sleeping
- How Long ‘Til Black Future Month and the Paris Review
- “The world is pretty unjust right now. Those of us that have grown up on the short end of the justice stick understand this innately and want acknowledgement of that reality, because so much of American society is dedicated to weaving the illusion that what you see is not actually what is happening. The endless excuse-making is part of our mythologizing these days. But fixing that is part of the job that science fiction and fantasy can do. That’s one of the things that I believe that this genre is ideal for accomplishing, if it chooses to.”
- NK Jemisin’s Hugo Award acceptance speech
Episode 60: ImagiKnitting KAL