Gnutmeg can be counted on to bring a bowl of egg gnog and belly laughs to every party. His favourite gift is tickets to see The Gnutcracker Prince. He recently tried out for a part in an upcoming Gnetflix show called The Gnome of the Gnorth – let’s cross our fingers that he gets it!
This mystery gnome event is now over and Gnutmeg can be found as a regular pattern, (complete with all the goodies including 2 recipes, a storybook, and a knitted bauble with charts).
- knitting in the round
- simple stitches like knit and purl
- simple increases and decreases
- pattern will be ‘needle agnostic’ – use the method you prefer for knitting small-circumference projects
- all other skills will have video tutorials
You’ll need 4 20g minis of fingering weight yarn. The preKAL document gives tips for picking your own colours.
- Sept 22 – Oct 3: preorders for kits on sale at The Loopy Ewe
- Nov 1: ADVENTure Gnome pattern goes on sale and the preKAL info PDF is available to download, chat thread opens on Ravelry
- Dec 1-24: emails come dusted with sugarplum sprinkles
- Jan 9: last day to post a photo of your finished gnome in the Ravelry thread to enter for a chance to win a grand prize