What’s New in Life?
- Knitty SOS list of cancelled shows and their vendor lists
Things to do if you’re on lock-down
- De-pill a favourite knit
- Wash your knits!
- Reblock that thing that’s gotten out of shape
- Water your plants
- Divide a plant to get more of it!
- Listen to/read funny books
- Books that make you think
- Learn how to be still and silent
- Invent a new board game
- Write emails to folks you haven’t talked to in a while (I’d say write letters but I’m not sure if COVID-19 can be transmitted that way)
- Make a capsule wardrobe
- Go through your closet and put aside the clothes that don’t make you feel awesome, or look for gaps in your wardrobe – what staple are you missing?
- Tackle that challenging knitting/crochet technique!
- Learn to bake
- Make a list of the herbs & spices you own, so you don’t double purchase
- Zwift/Aaptiv, etc – online workouts
Patterns and KAL
Gnemo! Aka “Gnome is Where the You Hang Your Hat”
ImagiKnitting KAL end of March – FO Thread open until one of us locks it!
Are We There Yet?
- Space Weather Shawl – Test Knit for Handpokedgirl knits. Link to Instagram Post with photo
- Sockhead Slouch
- February Market Bag yarn
On the Knitted Path
- I’m in a Knitting Documentary! 2 years ago I was asked to take part in a documentary about local knitters. Here’s the link!
Off the Knitted Path
- Pixar’s Onward