What’s New in Life?
- My India trip is booked! Looks like I’ll be spending a few days in Munich on my way there – still debating heading to the Wollmeise store since I’ll be 45 minutes away by train, but am not sure that my pocketbook would appreciate that (plus it would eat into actually seeing Munich.)
- Castles of Mad King Ludwig
- looking for recommendations on layperson’s history on Mad King Ludwig
- I’m on YouTube!
Patterns and KALs
- Norwegian and German versions of Gnome patterns coming this week!
- Here we Gnome Again KAL – cohosted with The Charm of It Podcast
- Ends midnight, Sept 4. WIPs and previous FOs allowed – time travel KAL!
- eligible: Here We Gnome Again projects
- Marine Building Shawl by Natalie Servant, part of Canadian Art Deco Knits. Using Blossom and Fern Yarn Co’s Darling Sock in +gem+, which I won (thank you!!)
- Well, I need to weave in ends and block, but knitting’s done, yay!
Are We There Yet?
- Cormier Grille Shawl, by Natalie Servant, using Wolseley Wool’s Secret Stash laceweight in Honey Bee.
- Gnome for humans hat – Noble Ruby in FTLO Hugo
- Name ideas?
- Seekret sweater
On the Knitted Path
- New stash attribute feature in Ravelry
- Colour attributes
- From Rav’s About page:
- Ravelers come up with a lot of great ideas and we love to hear your suggestions. To check and see if anyone has made the same suggestion, check out our suggestion list. If you see a request similar to yours there, please comment or vote on it.
- If you don’t see your suggestion there, then please post it in the For the Love of Ravelry forum. This helps us keep all of the suggestions organized so we can continue to improve the site!
Off the Knitted Path
- New IKEA shelf inserts for Kallax – Kallax shelf divider