Google Play link
Welcome to the Imagined Landscapes Podcast! 2 sisters sit down with you and large cups of tea to talk about what makes yarn and working with it so awesome. We’re Canadian urban prairie girls, sci-fi and fantasy fans, and can seriously talk about knitting all.the.time.
Sarah aka ImaginedLandscape on Ravelry
Katie aka Rora114 on Ravelry.
Links to show notes (newest listed first):
- Episode 33: Spare Boob Syndrome
- Episode 32: Is Salsa Soup?
- Episode 31: Time Whiplash
- Episode 30: More Glitter Than Expected
- Episode 29: Show Yourself!
- Episode 28: Sad Sweater and the Manitoba Fibre Festival
- Episode 27: Don’t Tell them about Knitting
- Episode 26: Wearing my Bed in Public
- Episode 25: Let’s End with Bruce Willis
- Episode 24: Sockpocalypse
- Episode 23: Permission to Tink
- Episode 22: Think Less, Knit More
- Episode 21: Name the Gnome
- Episode 20: That Many People on the Internet Can’t be Wrong
- Episode 19: Advice, Please
- Episode 18: Blanket Party
- Episode 17: The Yarn Continuum
- Episode 16: Wearing a Wearable Blanket
- Episode 15: Midwinter Thaw
- Episode 14: Shake it Up
- Episode 13: Ready for New
- Episode 12: Review/Preview
- Episode 11: Jolly and Joyous
- Episode 10: Snowfall Warning in Effect
- Episode 9: Delusional
- Episode 8: Vogue Knitting Live
- Episode 7: Preparation
- Episode 6: Thanks! (Not Sorry)
- Episode 5: Uncrafting and Collaborations
- Episode 4: Peasant Hands and Spice Gnomes
- Episode 3: Fall Knitting Psychosis
- Episode 2: Long Distance Thunderstorm
- Episode 1: Welcome!