Please note that Ravelry links will be identified as such
Katie: Ginger Honey
Sarah: Dark Chocolate Orange
What’s New in Life?
- Mice. Fostering a cat?
- “The imaginary is what tends to become real.” — Andre Breton
Patterns, KALs & Announcements
- Year of Gnomes
- Knit a thing that brings you joy and that’s been in your imagination in some way
- Link to the entry form
Are We There Yet?
- Added a WIPs category to my blog, and added it to the top menu
- Musselburgh the Second
- Paradisa Alpha Socks
- Bat Shit Socks
- Guy Socks (Rav link)
- Solstice Socks
- Fluffy Sweater
- Alaska Sweater (Rav link)
- January Year of Gnomes – Never Not Gnoming
- Link to gnomes listed in order published
On the Horizon
On the Knitted Path
- My goals are much smaller than Sarah’s, as usual. Honestly what I really want is a way to track and see my stash
- Have you seen Ladderback Jacquard? https://youtu.be/iLtuGY_M-ds
- Here are my goals:
- 1) More out than in.
- 2) I want to knit at least one project from every bin I have except lace weight.
- 3) (secret goal, don’t tell anyone) I want to knit 4 sweaters for myself this year
Off the Knitted Path
- Wheel of Time Series
- Jason Bourne books vs. movies
- Prayer for Owen Meany vs. Simon Birch
- Knittens on Netfilx