Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!
- New weaving yarn & new Unwind yarn – TEALtember, the most perfectest teal in the world
- In-laws to visit
Destination Achieved (FOs)
- NOTHING EVER GETS DONE AROUND HERE ZOMG
- Gnome Nugget – free pattern from Rebecca Danger
- New design ready for testing. One skien cowl in Unwind Rendezvous Sock, a sport weight yarn. Uses roughly 328 / 300m sport weight. Testing announcement thread in the Ravelry group here.
Are We There Yet? (WIPs)
- Fog & Whisper
- Waiting for Rain
- tea towels are 16” in (of 2 31” tea towels)
- Contemplating not knitting the shorts for Herschel – just 20 minutes of working on them last night gave her forearm pain that lasted for 2 hours
What’s on the Horizon (Imaginary Knitting and/or Planning)
- A knit sunflower – anyone have a fave pattern?
- Ripple rib socks
- Ella shrug. Laceweight.
- Lunar Progression Scarf. So fascinating!
- Cableadabra pullover
- the PACE yarn arrived and she’s conjuring a new design!
Roadside Attractions – inspirational stuff
Katie: Casual Gratitude
Episode #6: Thanks! (Not Sorry)