Patterns and KAL
- Oh, Gnome, You Didn’t! Gnome MKAL 2! 8 clues – less knitting than the first MKAL, and yet more clues for more suspense.
- Colour suggestion: colours 1 & 2 need to be high contrast
- Prairie Valley Shawl
- Newsletter-only discount code
Are We There Yet?
- Mentioned Brown Paper Packages
On the Horizon
- Rhody swatch using Backyard Fiberworks Meadow DK in Cerise
- ImagiKnitting KAL swatch
On the Knitted Path
- Ps Birdie Parker Designs now has crochet designs!
- LittleWit on Rav: I was wondering how you decide which board games to buy and bring home after playing them at board game cafes. A friend and I have started scheduling board game cafe dates and we’ve found some pretty great games. I worry a bit about the financial realities of buying everything I enjoyed (lol) and what those more experienced in the ways of board game cafes have found to work well for them. :) Any hints on how to determine how much the family will enjoy replaying a game? Or figuring out when a game would play really well solo?
- Rhino Hero Super Battle
- Bunny Kingdom
- Sushi Go! Party
- Paku Paku
- Code Names
- DiceTower’s Kickstarter videos: Crowdsurfing
Episode 75: Gnomes and Games