It’s time to have fun with the Grimblewoods Collection Vol. 1! These 6 patterns were previously exclusive to the Gnome Club from Jimmy Beans, but now they’re available to everyone.
Ravelry: Full Collection | Gnedward | Gnola | Cottage | Gnormanda | Gneil | Toadstool
Payhip: Full Collection | Gnedward | Gnola | Cottage | Gnormanda | Gneil | Toadstool
Knitalong Rules & Prizes
First of all, this is just knitting and fun, and the rules only apply if you’re wanting to enter a project for a chance to win prizes. If you just want to chat and knit, no worries. Join the Ravelry discussion thread here and use #GrimblewoodsVol1KAL on Instagram.
To enter your finished project for a chance to win the prizes:
1) The projects must be started and finished between Feb 16 – March 31.
2) You can use any yarn.
3) You can make modifications if I can tell you started with my pattern.
3) You can make as many projects as you wish. Each one can be entered in the prize draw.
4) The form will ask for a link to a Ravelry project page OR an Instagram post. This is for people who cannot use Ravelry; it is not an indication that you should use both. You may only enter once per project.
5) You don’t have to make a complete set of 6 patterns.
Grand Prize #1: 1 lucky winner will get a free subscription to the next Grimblewoods Club! Yep – Jimmy Beans Wool is donating a whole subscription. That’s 6 months of free prizes, yarn, supplies, and surprises! (The Grimblewoods Collection Vol 2: The Masquerade Ball goes on sale in April sometime. Stay tuned.)
Grand Prize #2: A special gnome-themed project bag from Beautiful Systers!
Chatter prizes: I’ll be randomly drawing a few chatter prizes of free pattern codes that I’ll draw from posts in the Ravelry KAL thread as well as on Instagram for using #GrimblewoodsVol1KAL