Please note that Ravelry links will be identified as such
Katie: Sunny Orange Ginger from Stash
Sarah: Tazo Sweet Wild Orange
Patterns, KALs & Announcements
- Grimblewoods Vol 1 Knitalong: enter by end of week, aka end of March
- could win The Grand Prize is a subscription from Jimmy Beans to Grimblewoods Collection Vol. 2: The Masquerade Ball! 6 months of patterns, yarn, supplies, and surprises for the amazing costumed gnomes!
- Other prizes include free patterns from me and a sweet gnome project bag from Beautiful Systers.
- YouTube April 1 – no joke! Back to our regular schedule, 1pm Central
- ImagiKnitting KAL
- Dec 24 to March 31.
- One entry per person, craft however many things you want. (SARAH LINK ENTRY FORM)
- Donations from (read what is donated too)
- Rachel Dawn Knits – $25 CAD Etsy gift card
- @nilasae – A skein of Austrian hand dyed yarn by @greenery_wolle
- Jen Cragen Designs – A pattern download from my Ravelry shop, or available to view on my blog, for you and a friend, for three different people to share with their folks! Sharing is awesome! (One used)
- Needle Fox Arts – Japanese Knot Bag, made from an upcycled kimono, fully lined with cotton, and a coordinating DPN case.
- Sarah – $50 Mudpunch gift certificate
- Dianne1501 – 2 Skeins of Spincycle Yarns Dream State in the Neveruary color way
- Jody T – Cocoknits Sweater Workshop book
- Mariposa Dyeworks (JaimeLouise on Ravelry) – A skein of yarn from the Etsy shop
Are We There Yet?
On the Knitted Path
- More Out than In 2023 (Rav Thread Link)
- March Balance: +964
- Year to Date +5513
- Oddball Addendum (3 odd balls from each of these)
- Worsted 📌📌
- Annexure, addendum, appendix – interested? Here
Off the Knitted Path
- StoryGraph app: StoryGraph VS Goodreads Buzzfeed article
Episode 161: Listen About Knitting