Patterns and KAL
Gnome de Plume MKAL!
Gnatalie is gnome around the world as a pre-eminent author of gardening advice, and her “Toadstools for Everyday” and “Fungus, Flowers, and Fun” are Gnew York Times bestsellers.
Partner dyers offering sets of minis – they’ve seen Gnatalie
- First clue Mar 11, last clue Mar 25, last day to post FO picture for grand prize on Ap 9.
- Resources: videos on YouTube
- Merli sweater – yarn chicken won! 5g left.
Are We There Yet?
We also mention:
Off the Knitted Path
- Winnipeggers or local folks: Discussion on white privilege on Tuesday, February 26 at the Millennium Library, 7pm in the Buchenwald room. Led by Anna of Long Way Homestead. Working through Layla F Saad’s Me and White Supremacy workbook. See you there?
- So You Want to Talk about Race? By Ijeoma Olou
- Solidarity Swap – the goal is to support the work of BIPOC designers, yarn dyers, etc. in our knitting community.
- The Knitting Card Game on Kickstarter